Our Philosophy & Focus
- Seasoned and experienced management teams with strong entrepreneurial drive
- Prefer to acquire and expand companies in concert with existing management
- Investing in and building exceptional companies
- Making money for our investors
- Making a difference in the communities in which we operate
- Control and majority investments
- Asset purchase or equivalent preferred (typically S Corporations, LLC’s, or divisions of larger companies)
Numerous Upsides but only one Downside
Money means different things to different people. Each of us has different dreams. You may want to achieve financial freedom so that you never have to work again—even if you plan on working the rest of your life.
Many Investors are no longer Happy
The majority of people with $1 million or more in investible assets are not happy with how their investment portfolios especially stocks have performed. A survey conducted by Russ Alan Prince and reported in the Wall Street Journal, 81 percent of million dollar investors fall into this category.